Harmony Retirement Apartments is a new development in the heart of Ramat Bet Shemesh Aleph. Harmony is located on Nahal Dolev across the street from the central park.
The apartments are exclusively for people over the age of 55. There are a variety of 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom apartments available. Prices range from 1,100,000 – 1,90,000 shekel, depending on the size and location of the apartment.
The project was completed in Spring 2021, and occupancy will start in the Summer of 2021.
Features of the apartment building includes:
- Large Lobby
- Shul & Beit Midrash for the residents
- Activities & Fitness Rooms
- 2 Private Dining Rooms
- Shabbat Elevators
- Concierge Desk
- Outdoor Garden.
- Underground Parking Lot (for purchase)
All of the Apartments Feature
- Central Air Conditioning
- Heated Floors
- Choice of Flooring
- Choice of Kitchen Cabinets and Ceramic
- Bathrooms includes Choice of Cabinets, Ceramic and Wall-hung Toilet
- Electric (Trissim) Blinds in Living Room
- Double-glazed / Insulated Windows
- Intercom System to Concierge